6/10/2011

Special Items

Earlier today I mentioned how my wardrobe became more personal, because I had downsized it, and now I've decided to show you some of the items or garments that are special to me. I wanted to start with my D&G key watch..
This watch was given to me by my parents when I was around 17 (seven years ago) and I have worn it countless of times ever since. Because I've worn it that often, you can trace it back in almost every picture of me since the day I received it and it has accompanied me to many important occasions (for instance the day I gratuaded High School or the first date with my boyfriend). This key is for me the perfect example of how it pays when you invest a little more in an item you love: you will profit from it for years. My watch is still in great condition and I hope it will be for many years to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment