6/17/2011

Special Items 2





















I love scarfs! And I must say, I have a lot of scarfs, maybe even a bit too much. I think a good scarf can really give your outfit that special touch. Not too long ago, I visited a local flea market at which I spotted this beautiful scarf. It was just one euro, so I had to take it. It kind of reminds me to the People of the Labyrinths tie-dye look that I love. This scarf is made of silk by the way and it feels like good quality to me. The lady who sold it to me told me she dyed it herself during a party at the beach a long time ago (must have been a hippie once ;-)). But because she dyed it herself, this means I don’t have to worry about running into someone who’s wearing the same scarf. Even though I must say that has never been one of my great fears, otherwise I wouldn’t be wearing H&M clothing. I’m not thát much of a fashionista.  I do not yet have any memories of special occasions at which I wore it, but those are just yet to come because I think I’ll be wearing this beauty a lot coming fall.  

2 comments:

  1. I love scarfs, such a nice way to change an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, I always wear scarfs, especially when it's cold. And they indeed can just give that subtle touch to a basic outfit. I'll soon post some more scarfs to show you my little collection :-)


    X
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete